- 3/4 pound fresh tuna steak, cut into a 3/8" dice
- Foccaccia bread, cut into 1/4" x ~4" slices
- Salsa verde (from epicurious.com):
- 3 T capers
- 1/2 C. packed flat leaf parsley, stems removed, then roughly chopped
- 1/3 C. EVOO
- 2 T roughly chopped shallots
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp roughly chopped garlic
- 1 T. red wine vinegar
Preheat oven to broil.
Place all salsa verde ingredients in a food processor and process till chopped finely, but not uniform. Note, you much roughly chop the ingredients, or you will not be able to get the right chunkiness.
Toss tuna with salsa verde. You'll have extra salsa verde, but it saves well frozen. Season crudo with salt and white pepper to taste.
Toast foccaccia in oven, about 30 second each side such that you have a golden brown crostini. Spoon crudo onto crostini. Taste and sprinkle with kosher salt as needed.